• Friendly Fifties meeting, 1 p.m., in the social hall of St. John’s Ukrainian Baptist Church, 1343 Newport Ave., Northampton
• Miller-Keystone Blood Center blood drive, 4-7 p.m., at Faith Evangelical Lutheran Church, 3355 MacArthur Road, Hokendauqua. Information or to set up an appointment: Judy Ehret at 610-767-5061 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Opening of Northampton Borough Farmers Market, 3-6:30 p.m., at Municipal Park, Laubach Avenue and Smith Lane. The farmers market will continue every Tuesday through Sept. 11.
• Movie: “Jumanji — Welcome to the Jungle,” 6:15 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information: 610-432-4339
• Night of Music hosted by Whitehall-Coplay Middle School, 7 p.m., in the auditorium of the high school, 3800 Mechanicsville Road
• Whitehall-Coplay Hunger Initiative planning meeting, 4 p.m., at St. John’s Lutheran Church, 835 Third St., Fullerton
• Fundraiser for St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 5-8 p.m., at Friendly’s, 1836 Catasauqua Road, Allentown
• Spring chorus concert, 6:30 p.m. (fifth and sixth grades) and 7:30 p.m. (seventh and eighth grades), in the auditorium of Catasauqua Middle School, 850 Pine St.
• Elementary orchestra concert, 7 p.m., in the auditorium of Northampton Area High School, 1619 Laubach Ave.
• Block parties (for ages 2 and up), 10 a.m. and 6 p.m., at Northampton Area Public Library, 1615 Laubach Ave. Information: 610-262-7537
• Chorus concert, 7 p.m., at Lehigh Elementary School, 800 Blue Mountain Drive, Walnutport
• Spring concert, 7 p.m., in the auditorium of Whitehall High School, 3800 Mechanicsville Road
• Coplay Borough 150th anniversary committee meeting, 7 p.m., in the municipal building, 98 S. Fourth St.
• Explorer Post 101 Model Railroad Club meeting, 7:30 p.m., on the second floor of Coplay Municipal Building, 98 S. Fourth St.
• South Catasauqua annual neighborhood yard sale (rain or shine), 9 a.m.-2 p.m., at various locations south of Race Street, up to and including Circle Drive. The yard sale will continue May 19. Information: Eugenia at 610-264-2018 or email@example.com
• Opening of Bath Borough Farmers Market, 3-7 p.m., at Keystone Park, Route 329 and Green Street. The farmers market will continue every Friday through Sept. 28. Information: bathfarmersmarket.org
• Meet-and-greet movie night with the Lehigh Valley Steelhawks, 6 p.m., at Bethany Church, 429 Walnut St., Catasauqua
• “Peter Pan (With a Modern Twist)” by Northampton Area Middle School Drama Club, 7 p.m., in the auditorium of the high school, 1619 Laubach Ave. The play will continue 2 p.m. and 6 p.m. May 19. Information, cost and tickets: brownpapertickets.com/event/3396152
• Liz Curtis Higgs Endless Hope tour, 7 p.m. (doors open 6 p.m.), at Bethany Wesleyan Church, 675 Blue Mountain Drive, Cherryville. Information and cost: church office at 610-767-1239 or bethanywes.org. Tickets: at the church office or at lizcurtishiggs.com; use code LCHHOST to receive the church price.
• Band recital, 7 p.m., at George Wolf Elementary School, 300 Allen St., Bath
• Bunco night (BYOB) sponsored by Historic Catasauqua Preservation Association, 7 p.m., at the Biery House, 8 Race St., Catasauqua. Parking is at the Deily Coal Yard, 5 Union St. Information and cost: 610-266-0255 or 610-264-9716
• Flea market sponsored by Whitehall Historical Preservation Society, 8 a.m.-2 p.m., in the field behind the society’s Peter Grim Homestead, Mickley and Lehnert roads, Whitehall. Rain date is May 20.
• South Catasauqua annual neighborhood yard sale (rain or shine), 9 a.m.-2 p.m., at various locations south of Race Street, up to and including Circle Drive. Information: Eugenia at 610-264-2018 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Lehigh Valley Civil War Days sponsored by Friends of Camp Geiger, 9 a.m., at the recreational area of Whitehall Parkway, Church Street. The event will continue May 20, starting 11 a.m. Information: friendsofcampgeiger.webs.com or Neil Coddington at 610-837-7403
• Tire drop-off event, 10 a.m.-2 p.m., in the lower lot of Coplay Parkway, Second and Keefer streets
• Movie: “Wonder,” 10:30 a.m., in the auditorium of Public Library of Catasauqua, 302 Bridge St.
• Governor Wolf Historical Society Museum is open, 1-3 p.m., at 6600 Jacksonville Road, East Allen Township
• Barbecue take-out dinner hosted by Lehigh Township Historical Society, 1-4:30 p.m., at the society’s historical centre, 3811 Lehigh Drive. Information, cost and tickets: lehightownshiphistoricalsociety.org
• Bikes in Bath bike festival, 1-7 p.m., Allen Street. Information: 610-759-9188
• “Peter Pan (With a Modern Twist)” by Northampton Area Middle School Drama Club, 2 p.m. and 6 p.m., in the auditorium of the high school, 1619 Laubach Ave. Information, cost and tickets: brownpapertickets.com/event/3396152
• Barbecue chicken dinner, 4-7 p.m., at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 3900 Mechanicsville Road, Whitehall. Information and cost: 610-435-3901
• Ham and chicken dinner, 4-7 p.m., at St. Peter Roman Catholic Church, 4 S. Fifth St., Coplay
• Basket social for Coplay Public Library, 4-7 p.m. (drawing takes place 7 p.m.), at St. Peter Roman Catholic Church, 4 S. Fifth St., Coplay
• Pizza dinner and movie night: “The Way,” 6 p.m., at Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 696 Johnson Road, Moorestown. Information: 610-759-7363
• Oldies dance with deejay Rockin Robbin, 8-11 p.m., at Point Phillips Rod & Gun Club, 1035 Smith Gap Road, Moore Township. Information and cost: 610-837-0310
• Breakfast, 8 a.m.-noon, at Lappawinzo Fish and Game, 25 Lappawinzo Road, Allen Township
• Lehigh Valley Civil War Days sponsored by Friends of Camp Geiger, 11 a.m., at the recreational area of Whitehall Parkway, Church Street. Information: friendsofcampgeiger.webs.com or Neil Coddington at 610-837-7403
• Opening day for George Taylor House, 1-4 p.m., at Lehigh and Poplar streets, Catasauqua
• Siegfried Railroad Station will be open, 1-4 p.m., on West 21st Street (Route 329). Information: 610-262-8198
• Bingo bash, 2 p.m. (doors open 11 a.m.), at Bath Social Hall, 135 S. Walnut St. Information and to see if tickets are available: Pam Pasquariello at 484-809-3011
• Bingo and tricky tray, 2 p.m. (doors open 12:30 p.m.), in the fellowship hall of St. Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church, 417 Howertown Road, Catasauqua. Information and cost: 610-264-3221
• Game night, 5-7 p.m., at Coplay Public Library, 49 S. Fifth St. Information: 610-262-7351
• Open mic and jam night, 6:30 p.m., at Whitehall Township Public Library, 3700 Mechanicsville Road. Information: 610-432-4339