Whitehall-Coplay Press

Sunday, February 16, 2020
Emergency personnel are on the scene of a fire Dec. 26 at a residence on Laurel Street, Whitehall. It was reported it started as an appliance fire — a dryer — in the basement. Copyright - Scott M. Nagy Emergency personnel are on the scene of a fire Dec. 26 at a residence on Laurel Street, Whitehall. It was reported it started as an appliance fire — a dryer — in the basement. Copyright - Scott M. Nagy
Numerous firetrucks and ambulances line the street. The first floor filled with smoke, and one cat was treated by EMS at the scene, according to reports.PRESS PHOTOS BY SCOTT M. NAGY Copyright - Scott M. Nagy Numerous firetrucks and ambulances line the street. The first floor filled with smoke, and one cat was treated by EMS at the scene, according to reports.PRESS PHOTOS BY SCOTT M. NAGY Copyright - Scott M. Nagy

Laurel Street fire

Tuesday, December 31, 2019 by The Press in Local News